Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Artsy Fartsy Christmas Ornaments!

I just added some new handmade Christmas ornaments to my Etsy store! I had a blast making these little cuties and couldn't wait to share them with you! The back of the ornament is made from a stiff red felt. Then on top I sewed some fun retro style aqua blue with white polka dot fabric, along with a cute retro style Santa. I used black thread to add a little folk art feel to it and then my trusty pinking shears for the edges. Using permanent black ink I stamped festive words across the ornaments, such as Joy (seen above), Merry, and Ho Ho Ho. Ready to hang, each ornament has some silver tinsel wire looped through the top for ease! Measuring around 3 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches, these would look great on a tree, a wall, wreath, door, or as a cute Christmas present tag! So stop on by my Etsy store to check them out! I will also make sure to have some available at my next upcoming art fair (last one for the year) on Dec. 11th, The Holiday Craftacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails