Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cupcakes Make Me Happy!


Oh how I love cupcakes! They are like little bites of heaven and oh so pretty too! During my recent trip to Chicago I made it a must to stop by the best Cupcake Bakery in the world! Swirlz.

Don't you just love their motto! So so so true!

This cute little shop, located in the Lincoln Park neighborhood is cute and cozy and bursting with tons of these pretty little confections! The flavors range from chocolate peanut butter crunch to red velvet, banana split to peach cobbler and many many more!

When you stand in front of their counter, ooohing and aaahing at these colorful little desserts, what can I say, all just seems right in the world!

So if you are in the Chicago area, I would recommend this sweet little bakery as a must! Check out their website here for hours, location, flavors, and more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails