Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A bracelet for Mother's Day!

I had a really fun time this year making my wonderful mother a bracelet for Mother's Day! Using a variety of beads, as well as some fun charms and buttons, I created this charm bracelet for her. I really like the way it turned out and thought I would share it with you! Don't you just love the collage tag as well! That's her, looking lovely, along with a variety of other fun paper, all added to a vintage math flash card for a creative gift tag!
Here is a closeup of a fun button with a classic image from The Wizard of Oz. A charm bracelet just isn't complete without Dorothy and Toto!
The beads include a variety of glass, lampwork beads, which I love to work with, as well as some vintage plastic beads, and basic black beads in different shapes! I think the best part about the bracelet is that you could really wear it with a variety of outfits, from fancy to casual!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails