Saturday, March 6, 2010

Embellished Clothing!




Embellishing clothing is something I have enjoyed for a few years now! I love adding fun and funky fabric to plain old boring clothing pieces. I have this theory that many people in the fashion world think that plus size woman's clothing must be shaped like a potato sack and be just as boring. Thus, to entertain myself and add a little extra flair to my potato sack clothing, I add my own little fun art! Here is a simple black tunic I found at Old Navy. I have added some creative flowers and a crazy version of ruffles on the top using Heat N'Bond (super fun and easy to work with), which I then did some artful stitching on top with black thread (which also helps hide the mistakes)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails